Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Charles Carlton

95 Carlton Family 1876 Debbie Avenell.jpg
Franklin S. and Lucinda Carlton came to Sedgwick County in December 1871 initially purchasing 400 acres along the Arkansas River and by 1888 his land totaled 1,000 acres. They built a house located on Oliver between 47th and 55th on the west…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2