Presbyterian Church and Manse
circa 1911

1A Presbyterian Church 1911 Butch Ewing.jpg
2A Presbyterian Church 1911 back of postcard Butch Ewing.jpg

Title

Presbyterian Church and Manse
circa 1911

Description

Postcard photo of the Presbyterian Church in Derby with a postmark of November 20, 1911. The first building of the First Presbyterian Church was built in 1879 and remodeled in 1905. The original parsonage had been located at Washington and Buckner before it was sold for $600 in 1905. Construction of the new manse on the church grounds was completed in 1909. The church had been called El Paso Presbyterian from 1877 until 1899 when the trustees were advised to change the name to Derby Presbyterian.

The back of the postcard was printed upside down.

Source

Butch Ewing

Collection

Citation

“Presbyterian Church and Manse
circa 1911,” Derbykshistory, accessed November 30, 2021, http://derbykshistory.com/items/show/363.

Output Formats