Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Franklin S. Carlton

3b892fbaf03ee3d3c3e4cb8b93cbba1a.jpg
The Carlton family came to Derby in 1871 and built a house located on Oliver between 47th and 55th on the west side. The family is pictured in 1894 (left to right): Lucinda (in the background), Franklin S., Lilly Belle, Maude Pearl Carlton; upstairs:…

95 Carlton Family 1876 Debbie Avenell.jpg
Franklin S. and Lucinda Carlton came to Sedgwick County in December 1871 initially purchasing 400 acres along the Arkansas River and by 1888 his land totaled 1,000 acres. They built a house located on Oliver between 47th and 55th on the west side.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2