Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: National Register of Historic Places

In March 1924, this red brick building opened as the third school at this site. It had 10 classrooms, study hall, small office, two modern lavatories and a gymnasium/auditorium. From 1924 to 1953, this was the only public school in town; high school…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2