One of Derby's early blacksmith shops
circa early 1894

53170038 - 1405 Simonsen Blacksmith Shop early 1894 slide Aug 1969 Museum.jpg                      (The Daily Reporter September 29, 1967).jpg

Title

One of Derby's early blacksmith shops
circa early 1894

Description

One of Derby’s early blacksmith shops was located on Washington Street just east of the railroad tracks. The shop was owned by A. C. Simonsen and his son, Max C.
Shown standing from the left are A. C., his daughter Sedona, and son Max C. In the buggy are Mrs. A. C. Simonsen and Mrs. Max C. Simonsen, along with Frank, Chris and Karen.

(Image is a slide created in 1969 of an original photo)

Source

Derby Historical Museum

Collection

Citation

“One of Derby's early blacksmith shops
circa early 1894,” Derbykshistory, accessed November 30, 2021, http://derbykshistory.com/items/show/262.

Output Formats