Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: El Paso Business District

53170038 - 1405 Simonsen Blacksmith Shop early 1894 slide Aug 1969 Museum.jpg                      (The Daily Reporter September 29, 1967).jpg
One of Derby’s early blacksmith shops was located on Washington Street just east of the railroad tracks. The shop was owned by A. C. Simonsen and his son, Max C.
Shown standing from the left are A. C., his daughter Sedona, and son Max C. In the…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2