The Carlton House
circa 1894

3b892fbaf03ee3d3c3e4cb8b93cbba1a.jpg

Title

The Carlton House
circa 1894

Description

The Carlton family came to Derby in 1871 and built a house located on Oliver between 47th and 55th on the west side. The family is pictured in 1894 (left to right): Lucinda Blevins Carlton (in the background), Franklin S. Carlton, Lilly Belle Craig, Maude Pearl Craig; upstairs: Lucinda Elizabeth Craig and Mary S. Carlton Craig

Source

Debbie Avenell

Collection

Citation

“The Carlton House
circa 1894,” Derbykshistory, accessed June 23, 2024, https://derbykshistory.com/items/show/87.

Output Formats